What's something that sucks about being a man?
Làm đàn ông thì có điều gì tệ? Các anh em liệt kê những điểm khó hiểu khi làm đàn ông nào
Gánh vác quá nhiều trách nhiệm!
phong cách sống
Guys grow up hearing this:
“Pink is a girl color”
“Boys don't cry”
“You throw like a girl”
“Dance isn't for guys.”
“You're such a mama's boy.”
“Nice guys finish last.”
“You're so sensitive, for a guy.”
Here are a few male problems that need adressing:
- Males are four times more likely than females to die by suicide.
- Males account for over 75% of the homeless population yet still have far fewer shelters for them compared to females and children.
- Males are not able to see their own children due to custody courts against them.
- Males are receiving longer prison sentences than females for the same crime.
- Prostate cancer receives only 1/5 of the funding that breast cancer does, despite the fact that prostate cancer affects males at a similar rate and kills many more.
- The drop out rate in schools is significantly higher for males than females.
- Male victims of abuse, sexual assault, and rape are not taken as seriously as female victims.
As a female, I believe that female abusers should be held at the same level as male abusers.
As a female, I believe that these issues are just as important as issues faced by women.
As a female, I believe in equality, even if it isn’t ‘beneficial’ to me.